Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- To encourage and support the development of each individual child;
- To work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- To contribute positively to the life and well-being of the local community;
- To offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
We also aim to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Is given generous care and attention because of our ratio of qualified staff to children, as well as volunteer parent helpers;
- Has the chance to join other children and adults to live, play and learn together;
- Is supported to progress his/her learning and development by building on what he/she already knows and can do;
- Has a "Key Person" who makes sure each child makes progress;
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop, and is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers.